need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monsoonasiian
Human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: need help Reply with quote
im in world 8 and vsing the ghosts Im finding it very hard to kill enshandus evil version the other two are quite easy, u guys got any tips
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
With Enshandu I found that hard, too.
Your advantage in this fight is that your characters can assist each other.
So I started with Enshadu helping the others (Bless, Heal) - until he got knocked out. When defeating their counterparts, the other two could assist him (I used Smokescreeen, Enpowder and Fortify) while watching also the clocks. Timing was crucial of course.
Since Enshadu´s twin is able to recover it took a very long time - he fell about twenty times - but it worked in the end.

I think Smokescreen can be especially useful here.
Brickman
Human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah, since he doesn't have trick or skill-based healing available Enshadu's Enshadu has the hardest illusion fight of any character. The key is smokescreen and timing. Since I don't think his doppelganger can heal above his maximum, try beating down both the others and charging up a full 80 energy (and maybe some overdrive) before attacking at all, and if it looks like he's about to go down let him and hold your energy until he stands back up. Sprite summon might help, if you use it, but its effect comes over time and chi doesn't stack well with fortify. Don't forget enpowder by the way, especially if you're using strike. The saving grace in this fight is that you have pretty much as long as you need to do it, since the other two doppelgangers can be knocked back down in one attack when they revive.

Also, ALL the illusions can heal, but they will only heal themselves if their respective party member is knocked out. Enshadu's just the one you're most likely to see.
monsoonasiian
Human

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the help guys but i found it was quite easy to take his double down first, with strike and get enpower to buff it up coz the other two can hold out quite easily by them selves, then i would heal and wait for his double to come back and repeat until all dead, great strat guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: