Eager effect not appearing after weir 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pangyan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Eager effect not appearing after weir 21 Reply with quote
I just read that the characters get a eager effect after Weir 21. I just finished Weir 21 and I don't see that effect (my two characters are still nervous and one is normal).

Do I have to talk to somebody for this?
pangyan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: It works now. Reply with quote
Hmm, I had to actually visit again and view the cutscene (where the guy brings down the roof and then you are helped) again to get the effect.
Brickman
Human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wait, you managed to escape without viewing that cutscene? How? The whole point is that he intercepts you on your way out.
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
afair you only experience that cutscene with clay 13 (and get the "eager effect") after completing both weir 21 and the cathedral.

EDIT:

Ah, Iīve found it
Quoting Brickmanīs Walkthrough:

Quote:
Both areas will reward you with a few minor items and a level or two, but completing weir 21 will give you the eager effect, which boosts all your abilities to 110% effectiveness and overwrites your previous emotional state. For this reason, and because the boss is harder, I'd recommend doing weir 21 first.

Iīm almost sure you have to complete both for eagerness, Brickman!
But you can return to go shopping in between.

EDIT2:
But Iīd also like to know: you got to the cutscene without completing the Cathedral?
Brickman
Human

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Actually, I forget when the cutscene is, but I'm fairly certain that if you do Weir 21 first you can fight the crone with the eager effect.
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll have to take a look at this. It's supposed to give the Eager effect after you complete both.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: