brown yellow and white

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monsoonasiian
Human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: brown yellow and white Reply with quote
i want to play tse again but i find world one keeps deterring me from playing, i have to say its kind of annoying in world one i understand how first lvl cant be to elaborate but i wish it was more exciting like tse 2 i kept playing world one just for the scenery and the keepers but that's just me. what i always look forward in tse are the side quests,bouty hunters, tza tze also going to verena enclave, mango republic, and vsing the guards in clarks tower.
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
One of the most frequent complaints about the first game was how slow and boring the first chapter was. I'm hoping this is fixed in the sequel.
I think that opening with a clear and pressing dramatic purpose is a lot more fun. Very Happy If in doubt, murder someone in the first 60 seconds!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: