questions about the story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryuken3k

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: questions about the story Reply with quote
1.Is Angelina from another universe?

2.How exactly would Angelina return to her home if her plan succeeded?

Responses will be greatly appreciated.
Davzz
Human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
1) Yes... another universe, planet, whatever. Doesn't she pretty much explain it just before the last boss fight?

2) I assume she'll rework the planet to progress very fast technogically and have access to space/dimension travel to get back to her home.
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
1 - It's an alternate universe.

2 - I can't actually remember whether she was going to use the spirits as a power source to replicate the original experiment or actually wish herself back home.
I kinda wrote the story on the fly and it shows, I know. ^_^ Looking back on the game a few months after I released it, I really wished that I had planned it more in advance, and really played up the 'evil Dorothy in Oz' angle a bit more with the whole story and especially Angelina.

But then I probably wouldn't have gotten the game finished if I had sat around thinking about it too much at the start, so this was probably for the best. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: