Some strange bug that occured in the demo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Feedback and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hugna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Some strange bug that occured in the demo Reply with quote
I was playing the demo and it seems while on Chapter 2 with the fight of the annoying green balls, the hp bugged up for Denever. Instead of healing back to full when he started, he wouldn't heal ENTIRELY, making it impossible for him to increase his health. Thats very annoying if i have to restart, and if it still bugs up after that... yeah...

Edit: Looks more like it's not Denever, it's the middle slot at all times. Something is keeping it from showing the number right... and possibly keeping the character from dying, i'm not sure.

Edit2: It fixed itself after the fight was won.
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the report Hugna. I'm really not sure what might be causing this. I'll take a look at the code. Did this only happen once?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Feedback and Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: