Powder Imps not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Feedback and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SadeDude
Human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Powder Imps not working Reply with quote
Sometimes, when I'm trying to cast Powder Imps, nothing happens (other than losing energy).

Is there a limit on how often you can cast the skill? Or does it have a chance of failure? Something?
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Powder Imps not working Reply with quote
SadeDude wrote:
Sometimes, when I'm trying to cast Powder Imps, nothing happens (other than losing energy).

Is there a limit on how often you can cast the skill? Or does it have a chance of failure? Something?

Powder imp "health" will be turned into negative depending on the enemy´s attacking strentgh, due to gameplay balancing reasons. Else its use would be kind of abusive.

Example: if your 100-HP-Imp is hit by a 250-HP-attack you have to cast 2 imps to make it reappear with 50 HP
SadeDude
Human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aah... That's how the skill works. Of course. Rolling Eyes

Thanks.
DesertDweller
Human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh. So basically all my strategies in using Powder Imps have not had the effect they should've? Sad

I was not aware of this but have always wondered why powder imps doesn't seem to work before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Feedback and Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: