Steam Greenlight
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks AlphaPrey! Sorry if this reply is a little late, I don't get mail updates from the forum so I only catch posts when I manually check for them. I'm still working hard on the novel but it's only possible to release a couple of chapters a year and I suck at making trivial blog updates. Smile There should be an RSS feed for the blog to save you having to check too often.

Thanks again to everyone's who's recommended Steam. The quality of independent releases on Steam is pretty high, compared to what's available in the wild. I'm proud of TSE2 but I'm aware it doesn't have the polish or fidelty that is required there. They have standards and I think that's a good thing for their users.

I'd really like to work on TSE3 but man, it would take so much time and energy. If I had that to spare right now I'd go for it. Give me a few more years and it may happen. I'm a little disappointed that nobody (that I'm aware of) has copied the game mechanics. Dammit indie developers, stop making FF clones! Very Happy

You guys are awesome, thanks again and take care.
drugon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well I beleive that recently released (in early access still though) Darkest Dungeon has a pretty similar combat mechanics. Haven't bought this game yet, but I'm going to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: