Remove Anti-Cheat!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
revive natomic!
Human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Remove Anti-Cheat! Reply with quote
I need to know how i can remove the anti-cheat thing!!! Sad

Really,i have completed it on the normal way,now i want to try with cheats!There is a way to remove it?Or the max number i can enter,so the game won't crash?

PS:I want,really want a LOT more how to remove the Anti-cheat thing.... Sad Confused Question
Myrph
Human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Surely you can't be serious?
A) Why would you want to remove the cheat thing? Its there for a reason!
and B) Honestly, who are you expecting to give you this information? Somehow I don't think anyone is foolish enough, or naive enough to divulge such information! If you want to do it, find it out for yourself the old-fashioned way! Chances are you'll gain more entertainment from that than from actually playing it with excessive values...
revive natomic!
Human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Yes,i am serious Reply with quote
I am talking serious.If you don't mind,play in your way.I play in the way i want,and you play in the way you want.This goes to everyone,too.

If someone know how to remove it and don't want to say here,PM me the way. Smile

Sorry,but i sometimes dislike people that don't like cheaters.I just want to play in a different way!Isn't that bad!Even if it's boring! Sad
TwiTerror
Musical Maestro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd help, but I don't know that there is exactly a solid way of doing it. Mark did a good job of making that a challenge (;
revive natomic!
Human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Mark Pay! Reply with quote
Mark is the creator of the game,so i think he is the only person that know how...
YanPL-tse
Human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well, you can easily try what are the max experience levels on each world, what items can you use at which world and so on. I could get all of talismans and all of armors/guns in world 1, but game crashed after i loaded savegame with some of them. Try finding best what you can have/be without going over limits. I don't think anti-cheat is going to be lifted some way, but you can bend some of the rules up to cartain values.

PS. your requestive words with exlaimation marks all over them are a bit irritating. Slow down, fellow, or be ashamed. or, whatever, do what you want, but don't behave like dumb.
revive natomic!
Human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: I hope... Reply with quote
But i hope Mark tell me the way...

PS:Remember that if you don't want to say here,PM me!
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The anti-cheat checks are hard-coded into the game. They check for numbers which should not be be achievable until after the current level.

I do intend to remove them in a future patch. Unfortunately, more work on The Spirit Engine is taking a back seat at the moment because I am still trying to get TSE-2 finished and TSE-1 is a very old, ugly and messy game.
Hermit
Human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mark, don't be so hard on TSE-1, it's still a great game and a masterpiece by my standards Smile
YanPL-tse
Human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yup, not all games offer saving the universe in 12 hours Razz plus, storyline is nice, graphics blast off other freeware titles
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey, if you listen to great old music recordings itīs still entertaining and delightful despite the "poor recording quality" or whatever....
Thereīs content to be obtained that has nothing to do with scratches on vinyl or software bugs...
if you understand what I mean (ok. just wanted to say TSE is still a great game, I liked the TSE2 Combat video by the way...)
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the kinds words guys. Very Happy I think it's natural for anybody to be dismissive of their past projects. If I hadn't improved enough in the last 4 and a half years to find my old work embaressing, I ought to be worried!
YanPL-tse
Human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
it's plain and natural for evolving "artist" to be ashamed/embarassed a bit about his old projects.
If it wouldn't so, we should be afraid that his skill didn't grow at all!
So, it's good to know that TSE was "worse" than TSE2 will be; it exactly means that TSE2 will be even better.
revive natomic!
Human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mark Pay wrote:
The anti-cheat checks are hard-coded into the game. They check for numbers which should not be be achievable until after the current level.

I do intend to remove them in a future patch. Unfortunately, more work on The Spirit Engine is taking a back seat at the moment because I am still trying to get TSE-2 finished and TSE-1 is a very old, ugly and messy game.

You will do this now?(yes,i'm a impatient person.)
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I still don't know. TSE1 has some other genuine issues that would take priority.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: