Another bug or not

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monsoonasiian
Human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Another bug or not Reply with quote
Sad I was playing TSE again lol anyway i was in the Arcane Libaray and noticed when i fought the first enemy team peter had lower mana then i last looked it was coloured in a kinda pink color and only changed when i reached world 5 i'm not sure if it's a bug or it's apart of the game if it is a part of the game can someone tell me how it triggers TSE is going well no realy problems Very Happy Very Happy
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Another bug or not Reply with quote
monsoonasiian wrote:
Sad I was playing TSE again lol anyway i was in the Arcane Libaray and noticed when i fought the first enemy team peter had lower mana then i last looked it was coloured in a kinda pink color and only changed when i reached world 5 i'm not sure if it's a bug or it's apart of the game if it is a part of the game can someone tell me how it triggers TSE is going well no realy problems Very Happy Very Happy

Thatīs not a bug (his mana is cut in half,the colour of the numbers is also a bit paler afair). You can also notice that heīs not happy after a victorious fight, he doesnīt react at all!
Remember what he did and what he learned just before entering the library Wink
(itīs similar what happesn to the health of the poisoned party member in World 3)
monsoonasiian
Human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shocked Shocked ohhhh ok, lol gets kinda annoying with only half hp
LachlanDavis
Human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeh but it forces you to rethink your strategies Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: