i am hopeless

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monsoonasiian
Human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: i am hopeless Reply with quote
Crying or Very sad i need help again sigh, i keep getting stuck at silent snow fields, yet I've passed it so easily on my first try. My little brothers playing with two riflers and a priest, hes always had a hard time in silent snow fields no matter what Very Happy, while I'm playing with two priests and a rifler, any advise for our teams. which situations do i incorporate trick and stag blow.

little brothers team: lonae, charlotte, enshadu
My team: Mericious, PyanPau, Grace

euthanatos thanks for the inspiration, i always wanted to finsih the game with pyan pau since I'm Buddhist my self and he seem a cheerful character but never got up to it till now, i wonder whats his demon no one tell...........ok maybe a hint Very Happy

one more thing i think Denever is to old to go around slaying beasts, demons, cultists, zombies, and vampires maybe in the world of medea 76 is when u are at your best:D
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi monsoonasiian Very Happy

I think that the Silent Snowfields can be quite a step up in difficulty. The way I usually play it is:

- Wait for the Nordleflies to attack, then hit them with at least one character to stop them attacking repeatedly. It is probably best to kill them first.

- Then focus on the South Stars. Keep one, maybe two characters at or near full health to absorb their attacks when they spin up. A priest may only be able to take one hit from them, so you should keep your musketeers(s) at high health, ready to place at the front.
If you have two musketeers, you may be able to KO South Stars quickly with 2x High Fire ( with perhaps Bless )

- Don't attack the Flumpuses until last, when you can hit them with all 3 characters. You will need to focus fire on them or your attacks will be wasted.

It's only slightly hinted at in the game, by Batiste, but there is a reason why the inhabitants of Medea can be running around at such an old age. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: