I got questions about the games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cereal Toucher
Human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: I got questions about the games Reply with quote
I tried searching it, but I couldn't find it.

I don't really want to play the first one, I can't help it. But, what's the plot of the first one?

Also, I just got through playing the demo of TSE2 with Lonae, Enshuda (i think that's his name, but I'm most likely wrong), and Ferwin, and I got some questions.

Sometimes I see Enshunda on his knees scratching his head making this funny expression. Is he hearing those voices again, or is his scalp itching like crazy, and the bandages make it hard for him to scratch? Also, how come Lonae has Brown wings on her back (or so they say in game) and talk like and react to some things like she hasn't been a human for long? Also, the last scene I was playing, they were boarding the balloon, and this interesting guy warned them about the flight, but they went anyways, but thanked him for the advice. Then, a few minutes or hours later after boarding the airboat and taking their seats (in game time, I'm guessing), like one of the scenes from the last game, Lonae is afraid of flying, making it worse, then that guy says he has some "business" to attend to, and asks where is the bathroom. Then, she sees a man outside her window, and calls the flight attendant (I think that's what those people are called, I can't remember), and noticing that he's being told on, and she says she's just seeing things, basically. So, then after the woman goes away again, he appears again hanging outside, and she says she sees him there, and he looks at him, and the text box reveals it was that same guy again, but he's wearing some clothing to keep him warm and some weird googles, which makes it look funny when he turns his head and looks at her, then without saying anything, he just looks at the rope again and starts sawing away at some support rope, I think. Then, she says if I'm correct, "oh, god, no. Not the (can't remember name of it) rope! Somebody, get me my musket! I need to stop hi-", but before she could stop him, he made the rope snap, and then, the screen went black, and that was the end of my demo. Laughing

So, what happened next?

Also, I would like to get the game, but I'm afraid to go through the hassle of getting it, if I probably can't even beat it on easy, since I'm not THAT good at it. My parents have problems and usually run into problems when buying things on the internet. It's hard for me. Plus, I'm already planning to get another game.

Should I get it? And if I don't, what's the plot of it for my characters? Remember, I got Lonae, Farwin, and Endusha, if I spelled his name right. Also, why does he have that mask and bandages?

One more thing. If I bought the full game, how would I get the full game, and how would I start off from where I left the game in the demo?
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you liked what you´ve been playing so far I would strongly recommend to buy the game anyhow, cause it´s getting even better a lot!

You will certainly be able to play it through on "easy" - if you´re stuck, you´ll get help here.

As for ordering: you pay for example via paypal then you get a link to download the full game.

I won´t tell anything concerning the story, it would be sad to spoil!
Cereal Toucher
Human

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, it would possibly be some trouble trying to get it, and I am saving my money up for something else, but there's a tiny less than fair chance that some day I will get this, but it does seem like a nice game.

If I buy it and get a download link to the full version, will I have to start all over, or if I already have the demo, will the full game installer just add on or update some game data and override the demo limit block?

And, even though I do thank you for not spoiling it for me, still, I would be okay with just a slight hint. Unless the story is really THAT special and good, that none of it can be spoiled not even little, then, please don't tell me anything. Also, if I don't know more, it will keep me wanting it more.
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Cereal Toucher. I'm sorry for the late reply.

The full game will allow you to access your save games from the demo ( provided your demo version is 1.04 or above )
Spoilers? Well obviously they survive the crash. They end up having to deliver the soldier's briefcase themselves and that leads to further conflict with the spy.

Beyond that, it's really no fun to spoil stories, especially for RPGs. Wink
Cereal Toucher
Human

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's okay. I do want to find it out myself.

Like I said. I may get the game some day, but I'm not sure.
Cereal Toucher
Human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
What is your avatar?
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's Doctor Orpheus, a character from 'The Venture Brothers'.

Great show, highly recommended!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: