TSE2 fan art:Mericious

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phoebe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: TSE2 fan art:Mericious Reply with quote
Very Happy
I drew a picture about Mericious who is my favorite char in TSE2.
http://hi.baidu.com/%C5%C5%B0%E6%BA%DC%BB%B6%C0%D6/album/item/e01e81eb6550d9fbd439c910.html

Please excuse my poor English-I'm a foreign student,however,I'm a TSE fan^0^

Mark,
Thanks for making such a good game!Just hold on your good work!my friends who played TSE and I are looking
forward to playing TSE3 soon~!
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Phoebe!

Wow! Very Happy Very Happy That's fantastic!! I love it!! Thank-you sooo much. I love your drawing style too.

I'm very grateful for such a wonderful, kind gift. I'm glad you enjoyed the game!
Phoebe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing
I'm very glad you like it;D

I really do appreciate and admire your hard work, and I wonder...er,if I can join your team and help you with some art works. Embarassed

P.S.these days I was appling for the administrator of a Chinese TSE forum,hope I will make it
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm sorry for the late reply.
I would like to work in a team on an independent game. Unfortunately, I would not be a good team leader and I have very little time to work on any projects now. Sad

I thank-you for your kind offer though. In a perfect world I would love to work with other artists like yourself on a group project.

I didn't know there was a Chinese TSE forum!Sometimes I follow site tracking links and find discussions in China, Korea and Japan, which is exciting! It's also a very pleasant surprise because both games are only available in the English language.
Good luck with your application!
iamyum-tse
Human

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Meanwhile, Mark, I regret to inform you that, due to the extreme popularity, replayability, and general all-rounded-goodness of TSE, a simple search on google reveal that Chinese forums make your game available for download for free. There may be some other forums that geninuely talks about this game, but the majority of them are just download links. As a Chinese, I am extremely happy to have purchased your game, which resulted in countless fun hours. However, it is also a fact in the gaming industry that the better the game is, the more intensely it'll be cracked and made available.

If you do make a third installment in the series, I will make my purchase without a hesitation. And I advise you to put some level of security around it, even though you have to accept that it'll be cracked eventually.
Phoebe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Re Mark:

You know,I hope I can do something for you and for TSE2 'cause I do think TSE2 is an unexceptionable game and I admire you a lot for making it all by yourself.So I'm at your service at any time!

As for the application,I received a refusal 2 hours ago from an automatic system,however,I'll keep trying Smile

As iamyum-tse had said, the majority of Chinese TSE forums are just download links. Crying or Very sad This is the fact which I'm trying to change by developing the forum I mentioned.I really wish we Chinese players can sit down and have a friendly discussion about TSE.

And I really reproached myself that I downloaded TSE2 from the web.I'll delete it,Mark,I hope you can forgive my rudeness.
I'm still learing how to use an (complex for me)international online account though I really wanna purchase your game right now! Embarassed
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's okay. I know there's a lot of download links out there. I don't have the energy to fight it.

It hurts, but perhaps it's easier for me because I released freeware games for many years before this. I didn't expect to earn a living as a developer, so I'm not too disappointed. I plan to make a current news post in the next month or two, but now that I'm working a full-time job again, I won't have time to work on any large games.

Mostly I'm just happy that people around the world are enjoying the game despite the language barrier! I'm very grateful to all the wonderful people who have bought the game though. My customers are the best! Very Happy
Rkeller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Would the Silver haired girl be Michiah from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: