Killer Balls! an oldddd game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sy310

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Killer Balls! an oldddd game Reply with quote
hey ,does anybody else here remember an incredibly oldddd klik n play game called Killer Balls? there was like Killer Balls 1-4, each was in a different setting like the beach, space and stuff

is this an early mpay game? or am i mistaken??

i'm really trying to find this game so if anybody knows where it is or has it could ya let me know? thanks alot
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
That wasn't me, I'm sad to say!

I expect you already know that place like create-games.com and clickteam.com are a good place to ask?
I hope you can find them. That was a very fun time ( or age ) to be making games. Very Happy
sy310

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
dangggg, thanks so much for replying tho! now i know

i kno about the daily click but never knew a about click team. thanks for the lead!

but yeh, u got two slots in our marathon of old knp games, it goes Aliens 2, Tremor 3, Killer Balls (if found), Triumph 2099!, then Super Pong 95 =D

thnks for the great games! (well, the two u made)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: