Three Knights in the Jungle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickOfAllTrades

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Three Knights in the Jungle Reply with quote
Yes, I am playing on Easy mode, but I still have problems with the monsters in the Tameless Traverse. Even as I concentrate solely on defense with all characters, the monsters keep eating right through it. Not to mention the regeneration, dear God, the regeneration!

What I have trouble with the most is the elementals, as I simply can't shower them with a single awesome attack until they are dead, but need to predict exactly how to attack.

Any advic?
DesertDweller
Human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
On Easy, you should be fine just attacking the front-most character with whatever attacks they're not 100% resistant to at the time. (you know how that works right?)

Then just rotate your character in front to even out the damage dealt to your team and I think you should be good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: